Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kindle Touch Lighted Cover


Picking a cover for your Kindle can be difficult. I had a hard time figuring out exactly what I wanted in a cover. Recently, I had issues with clip on light I use when I read. So, I looked through the covers on Amazon. I found the Amazon Kindle Touch Lighted Leather Cover.

In the past, this cover for the Kindle Keyboard had hook hinges to hold the Kindle in place. The Kindle Touch version has the Kindle popping in place. The cover is a little expensive, but I wanted a cover that I would like with a easy to use light since I read a lot on my Kindle.

I ordered one last week. I must say I have enjoyed it so far. The Kindle Touch is hold securely in place for hours of reading. The light is placed at the top center of the cover and lights up the entire screen well. The cover is comfortable to hold while reading. The light runs off the Kindle’s battery. I haven’t noticed a significant decrease in the Kindle’s battery when I use the light. I like the fact I don’t have to worry about my light going dim or having to change the batteries in the light.

I’ve had the cover a week and so far I recommend the lighted cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment