Monday, February 6, 2012

Fatal Flaw by Marie Force

Fatal Flaw releases today. I've been looking forward to this book since Labor Day when I finished reading Fatal Destiny. The Fatal series follows the same couple, Sam and Nick, throughout each book. 

I love the way Marie Force has me turning the pages with each new book. Sam and Nick are three dimensional characters who keep me coming back for more. 

The cast of supporting characters are well written. Sometimes when I'm reading a book and the POV (point of view) changes to a secondary character I am anxious to get back to the hero or heroine's POV. However, I haven't felt this way with any of the Fatal books. The secondary characters are well written and you care about them as a reader. 

I highly recommend reading this series. Book one is Fatal Affair. All the book information can be found on Marie Force's website. 

I'm off to read Fatal Flaw. I arranged my day with the hope of sitting down and reading. Here's hoping for no interruptions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment