Monday, June 10, 2013

Being Me is a Must Read! ~ My Review

Being Me by Lisa Renee Jones, Book 2 in the Inside Out Trilogy

Being Me can be summed up in one word. . . wow! I was torn between needing to know what would happen next and not wanting the book to end. I could reread it right now and still be pulled into the emotions, the characters, the story.
The characters are the driving force. Sara and Chris are two broken people trying not to destroy each other as their bond draws them closer together. Sara and Chris keep me turning the pages. The emotions leap off the page and tugs your heart strings. I feel their love and their hurt as if they were standing in front of me. I feel like I know them.
The unanswered questions of what happened to Rebecca and the identity of Rebecca’s master are answered. We also get to know more about other characters from If I Were You. I want to tell you more, but reading and discovering the answers is so much better.
Being Me leaves you wanting more. The good news is you get more with Revealing Us. We only have to wait until September. It'll be worth the wait.
I highly recommend this book. The Inside Out series is amazing! Definitely read them in order to get the full impact. You can get the reading order at www.lisareneejones.com/reading-order
5 Stars = Must Read
Note: I received an ARC of Being Me.


Blurb from Being Me:
The sexy second installment in the Inside Out erotic romance trilogy, following If I Were You—in the seductive tradition of Fifty Shades of Grey.

Fascinated by the dark fantasies in the journals she’s discovered, and the two men who have now found a place in her life, Sara McMillan finds herself torn between her new life and her past. Now, more than ever, Sara identifies with the missing journal writer, Rebecca, and is certain that something sinister has happened.

In the arms of the sexy, tormented artist Chris Merit, Sara seeks answers about Rebecca and ends up discovering things about herself she never knew existed. Chris forces Sara to reconsider who she is and what she truly wants from life, but his dark desires threaten to tear them apart. Her boss, Mark Compton, offers her the shelter to understand just what those needs mean to her, and what they might have meant to Rebeccabut can she trust him to lead her to a final conclusion to Rebecca’s story?

Available at     Kindle     Amazon     Nook      Barnes & Noble





No comments:

Post a Comment