Sunday, January 20, 2013

Not Enough Time to do Everything


I've discovered life isn't giving me enough time to get everything done that I want to accomplish. So something had to get lessened. Unfortunately, this means I will be posting less here on the blog. 

I will still post book reviews and upcoming book information for my favorite authors. Plus, my reading lists and what I'm currently reading will be updated regularly. I just won't be posting everyday. 

I will be posting on Live Laugh Romance Facebook page more often. So if you haven’t already liked the page, go here so you will get all the book love I’ll be sharing there. I'll be posting my short reviews for the 2013 A-Z book challenge on the Facebook page as well.

Continue to look here for posts on books reviews and other book information. When life slows done, I hope to get back to daily posts here. 

Thanks for understanding!  

No comments:

Post a Comment