Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Review - An Inconvenient Affair by Catherine Mann


An Inconvenient Affair grabbed me from the beginning. I couldn't put the book downand at the same time I dreaded reaching the end because I'd have to say goodbyeto Troy andHillary.

Troy is a sexy, rich, alpha male whomakes you wish you were Hillary. I loved how his success and money is offset byhim not needing luxury everywhere. He has a hard time with being openly honest.It’s not that he lies. He just has a way to manipulate people to get what hewants. Now, he’s meet his match in Hillary.

Hillaryis able to surprise Troy and he never gets surprised. He can figure out aheadof time what others will do. Her being unpredictable adds to the chemistybetween them. I especially enjoyed how their issue gets resolved in the end.Let's just say handcuffs are involved.

It’s bookone in Alpha Brotherhood series. I’m looking forward to the next in the series.

I recommend this book to anyone looking for a sexy read with an alpha male who will leave you breathless.

4.5 Stars- A Great Read (I would read it again)

Note: I requested thisbook from the author.  



Sometimeswrong feels oh-so right…

HillaryWright has always been a magnet for Mr. Wrong. Her latest left her in troublewith the law, and to clear her name, she’s agreed to an undercover sting—as the“date” for infamous Troy Donavan. The notorious hacker is now a government goodguy…and a sexy billionaire playboy. Troyhas a reputation as the sort of man she’s vowed to avoid, and his secretivenessadds fuel to Hillary’s distrust. But with his kisses like molten sin, herfierce resistance is melting. And being sensible in the face of suchoverpowering desire is just not an option.

The AlphaBrotherhood: Bound by an oath to make amends, these billionaires can conqueranything… but love.


Availableat:        Kindle        Harlequin        Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment