Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Horrible E Word Isn’t So Bad


Last week, I set a goal to get active everyday. Okay, I’ll say it . . . to exercise everyday. Shockingly, it wasn’t as bad as I imagined it would be. By the end of the week, I had done so well with being active I didn’t want to ruin my progress. It was a great motivator.

I’m proud to admit I lost 3.2 pounds over the last week. I am doing Weight Watchers as well. I just started back actually keeping track of my points and doing better about what I eat. Exercising helped me to lose even more than just counting my points.

I feel better when I’m actually doing Weight Watchers and exercising. I can tell a difference in just a week.

It’s so hard to lose weight and keep it off when there are so many foods that taste delicious but aren’t good for us on a regular basis. Fast food is so easy and tempting. Don’t get me started on the scrumptious cheddar pretzels that are my downfall. I have to resist buying them when I go grocery shopping.

What do you do to lose or maintain your weight? 

No comments:

Post a Comment