Monday, June 25, 2012

The Bradfords series by Erin Nicholas


I’m re-reading/reading the Bradfords series by Erin Nicholas to get ready for the release of Just for Fun and Just the Way I Like It.

I started re-reading Just Right. The book is even better the second time around. I’m looking forward to reading Just Like That and Just My Type. These two have been patiently waiting for me to read on my kindle for far too long.

Image from Erin Nicholas' website
Kindle         Nook


Image from Erin Nicholas' website
Kindle         Nook


Image from Erin Nicholas' website
 Kindle         Nook


Have you read this series? If not, you should be. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this series!! Just Right was my very first romance novel ever. I remember reading it and thinking OMG people actually write this stuff?? I have to have more! This led to me gobbling up all the books Erin had out at the time. Luckily for me, she had a new release coming out about the same time as well. But the Bradfords were my first and I go back and re-read them frequently. Erin's voice is so similar to my own that I feel like I am part of the story not just an observer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just Right is a great first romance novel to read. There's always something about that first romance novel that will never leave you. This is the second time I've read it and I'm just as hooked as the first time. Erin does have a way to draw you into the story. I forget everything else except the world and characters she's created.

      Delete