Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lull between TV Shows

This is the span between my network TV shows season finales and my cable TV shows season premieres. I’m re-watching last season of some of my shows to refresh my memory for the new seasons. I used to spend my summers only reading. However, USA hooked me on their shows and now I balance my summers with reading and TV watching.

This summer I’m watching:

CommonLaw and Fairly Legal on USA – already airing

Rizzoli& Isles on TNT – airs June 5

NecessaryRoughness and Royal Pains on USA – air June 6

Dallas on TNT – airs June 13 (I grew up watching the original Dallas. I’m curious to see if this one will measure up to the original.)

BurnNotice and Suits on USA – airs June 14

The Closer on TNT – airs July 9 (Last 6 episodes of the series.)

Covert Affair and White Collar on USA – airs July 10


What are you watching? Do you have summer shows you enjoy or do you spend your time reading or enjoying another hobby?

No comments:

Post a Comment