Monday, May 7, 2012

Castle's Season Finale

Tonight is the episode four seasons in the making on Castle. The season finale brings a promise of giving us Castle and Beckett fans the moment we've anticipated for awhile. 


I'll admit a few episodes ago I was unhappy. Castle let Beckett lying about not remembering everything when she was shot to go on as a misunderstanding. A simple conversation would have resolved it. Last week's episodes was well done and made up for the previous two episodes. I liked how they talked about it without talking about it. 

Here's hoping tonight's Castle episode exceeds my expectations.  Plus, I'm happy to have McGarrett back on tonight's Hawaii Five-0. I've missed him the past two episodes. 

Do you watch Castle? What are your expectations for tonight's season finale? 

No comments:

Post a Comment