Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Girl Scout Cookies

Girl Scout Cookies are delicious, which in my case is a bad thing. Last week, I got the Girl Scout Cookies I ordered. Needless to say, I gained a little bit of weight this week. I’m thinking the Girl Scout Cookies added to that. The good news is these cookies only come once a year. It’s more important to remember you can eat the things you want than to stress over a little weight gain. It’s the progress over time not just one week that matter.

So, I’m okay with gaining a little this week. I’m trying to do better this week. Activity is a key for me too. I wasn’t able to be as active as I wanted last week. No time for treadmill added to the gain as well. I’ve already done better this week. I’m hoping to keep it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment