Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 is Full of Promise


New Year's resolutions never work for me. I don't remember ever accomplishing any resolution I've made. Instead I am setting goals for this year. My two biggest goals involve reading and writing. Two of my favorite things to do. 


In 2012, I want to read 100 books. I managed to read 63 books in 2011. I may have to sleep less to accomplish it, but reading is worth losing sleep. On the downside, lack of sleep may make me cranky so I need to take that into consideration.

Also, I want to finish plotting the book I am working on, write it, and then edit it. My plan is to submit the book by the end of the year. 

Of course, writing and submitting a book may limit the number of books I get read. However, I'm dreaming big. No reason to have small dreams. Dreams are about all of life's possibilities. 

What do you want to accomplish in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment